CrossFit PR is a CrossFit affiliated training center catering to the NW side of Chicago and surrounding suburbs. Our goal is to take your body and mind to a state of fitness that you would have never thought possible. We do this via a community of individuals who all have one thing in common; the overall betterment of themselves.
What is CrossFit?
- CrossFit is a general strength and conditioning program that uses “Constantly varied, Functional movements in High intensity.
- CrossFit is Scalable to “ALL” ages, fitness levels and physical capabilities. Children all the way to seniors and everyone in-between will benefit from CrossFit.
- CrossFit specializes in Not Specializing.
- CrossFit places you in a state of GPP, General Physical Preparedness.
- CrossFit is friends, family working out together. It’s a wonderful feeling being able to work out together with your spouse, kids, parents and friends. Families that workout together, stay together.
- CrossFit is for busy people. CrossFit “work outs of the day” which use “constantly varied, functional movements in high intensity typically run for under 25 minutes.
Is CrossFit for me?
Absolutley!! Your needs and the needs of the Elite athlete differ by degree not kind. Increased power, strength cardiovascular and respiratory endurance, flexibility, stamina, coordination, agility and balance are each important to the worlds best athletes as it is to our grandparents.